Thursday, January 15, 2015


Wife:

What would you do if i die?
Would you get married again?

Husband:

No...how can I think of marrying?

Wife:

Why not? You would need company...for good and bad moments. Please get married.

Husband: 

Oh darling ... you are so sweet. Even after death u r worrying about me.

Wife: 

Promise me, you will remarry if I die.

Husband:

Ok, ok, I'd get married again ...just for you.

Wife:

Would you live in our house with your new wife?

Husband:

Yes, but will never let her use your room.

Wife:

Would you let her drive my car?

Husband: No. Its yours. Iwill keep it as your memory and buy new one.

Wife:

Would you give her my jewelry?

Husband:

No. How can I. It has your memories attached. I am sure she would want her own.

Wife: 

Would she wear my shoes?

Husband: No, never. Her size is 5, and yours is 7.

Wife:

--silence--

Husband: 

Ooops ... aaargh. Shit!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment